Sunday 10 April 2011

WEEK 13

Presentation Feedback

Main Task
(music video; film trailer; local newspaper; short film; tv news)
 My music video had started to take form. I struggled in the beginning because I was new to using Adobe pro premiere 1.5 but as I went along I started to use it with no problems. Some of my clips in my time line were too long and I needed to cut it down in order fit my narrative into 3 minutes. I showed my peers what I had done so far and they found it 'funny' 'hilarious yet sad because the main character doesn't get his food or the girl'. Below are some of their comments:

Lisa : I think that it is really funny and not just because I am in it. The part where the main male character walks into the shopping mall and I spot him is good. I found the point of view shots very good because the audience is able to see each characters emotions. I (who plays the girls who he is trying to run away from) am very excited and you can see that in my face. Whereas Chuks is not feeling the same way which is also apparent. When it in chuks's point of view the camera is it at a low angle which shows that he is looking down because I am short. In between our conversation there is a shot of Cinderella walking off then it switches to Chuks looking past me at her, this is good because it keeps the story going but when I walk off after him that scene is a bit too long so you need to cut it down.










Presentation
(Clarity & Control, Key points, Analysis (of creative process), Visual Appeal, Overall Impact)
 My presentation is developing more. My creative ideas were well presented. My presentation is very colourful and very attractive. The pictures in it shows some of the comic side to the video's. My ideas from my previous presentation has started to come alive. The audience can now see how my ideas in my head had come out to form my music video. The snap shot of the boys in Mc Donalds made the audience laugh because they could see the facial expressions of the boys in Mc Donalds and they could relate to it.







Blog/Evaluation
(Target Audience, Decision-Making, Semiotic Analysis, Multimedia, Engagement)
 I  have put pictures of what my editing looks like. I like the way it looks because I can now see how much I am progressing. By using a range of multimedias my blog looks interesting and more attractive. I have put in a full account of how I started to edit my main task and I have also placed in pictures for people to see. I have also put in a tutorial because I thought that it would help everyone to have a clear idea of how I started to construct my music video. The target audience's feedback from week two had been brought to life. This is evident in the pictures that I took, the music video is comical and a love story. 







No comments:

Post a Comment