Wednesday 6 April 2011

Week 7

Presentation Feedback

Main Task
(music video; film trailer; local newspaper; short film; tv news)
 My camera skills had improved over the weeks because my handheld camera shots were not shaky like before. The fact that I had used various shots whilst filming was an excellent ideas as it would give me a chance to play with different shots. By picking local scenery it allowed the audience to identify where the music video was shot and also feel like they could relate to the video because they had been there before. I need to make sure that Cinderella is presented very early in the music video so that the audience can identify her as soon as possible so that the story flows instantly. The fact that I am trying to make a post modern music video is good because it will build up my knowledge for when I am writing for section B in the exam. It also shows that I am using different media concepts to create my main task.






Presentation
(Clarity & Control, Key points, Analysis (of creative process), Visual Appeal, Overall Impact)

 My presentation is coming along nicely. My research and thoughts are recorded and was well explained to the audience. The audience thought that I was confident in my speech and I was able to explain my story line very clearly. They were excited to hear that I was going to create a music video that mocked the traditional Cinderella story by reversing the roles of the Prince and the Cinderella. My classmate told me that I should add more pictures in the next slides and change the back ground of the presentation because it was too dark.






Blog/Evaluation
(Target Audience, Decision-Making, Semiotic Analysis, Multimedia, Engagement)

My blog is started to from nicely. There is a wider range of multimedia's since my last evaluation. I had also learnt how to attach the actual YouTube link to my blog so that viewers can see the videos that I post instantly. I am presenting my ideas and evaluating more than I was in the previous weeks. My decisions and reason for adding or changing things to do with my main task are constantly being recorded. My ideas and my shooting have been shown and I think that my narrative will be appealing to the target audience because I have created a narrative that would suit them by basing it on the feedback that I got by handing out questionnaires in week 2.







No comments:

Post a Comment