Friday 15 April 2011

WEEK 23 and WEEK 24

For these past two weeks I was redrafting my ancillary task 2. I decided to add the logo's of well known record labels and writing the 'rights to reserve' at the bottom of the poster. I then went back into Adobe Illustrator and added the details to the artists shirt for example I added a collar to his shirt and a few buttons. I then moved it into Indesign and made a new layer. In that layer I created a text box and wrote what I needed to write in the bottom of the poster. I did this because In some of the posters I studied the record labels that the artist were under were mentioned and I wanted my poster to look as realistic as possible. From my audience feedback I learnt that the more detail that I applied to my poster the better it would look and they were right.

No comments:

Post a Comment