Sunday 10 April 2011

WEEK 20

During this week I submitted the draft of my ancillary task 2. My ancillary task 2 challenged the forms and conventions of an R'n'B poster that I found o Lynden David Hall on Google. My poster had the artist posing on the front just like Hall in his poster. However Hall's poster is simple and only his name was on it. On my poster there is a lot more going on. I had placed different images on my poster and I used more bright colours. Halls poster was very dull and unattractive. For my audiencve feed back that I got I was told that my ancillary task two was good but it needed alot more work. It didn't match the standards as my ancillary task 1. When I redraft it I am going to have to add more detail to it.I think that I will put the record label to the poster and I will also add more detail to the artists shirt by putting buttons on it.
All of my tasks are post modern in the sense that they do not take on the traditional role of typical media products. I have kept the fonts and images the same throughout my productions of the ancillary's and I am using the same ideas of using the red dress that Cinderella is wearing in both my main task and my ancillarys.

No comments:

Post a Comment