Friday 15 April 2011

WEEK 22






For my ancillary task 1 I did not make that many changes to it. For the CD booklet I just inserted the artists name at the top of the front cover which said 'Prince' I chose that name because I wanted to link it to the original Cinderella story where the prince chases Cinderella, it keeps the narrative going.
The font I used was 'Rosewood std' this was the same font that I used for the back of the CD cover and my main task where the artist is being introduced. I also used this font in my ancillary task 2. I did not want to have another continuity problem as I kept the fonts the same throughout my production stages.
To put the title on the front cover I had to use Adobe Indesign by making a new layer and using the text box to write 'Prince'. I then switched the text boxes so that I could switch the track listings around.

No comments:

Post a Comment